1. Help Center
  2. Paying Estimated Taxes

What should I do if I paid the wrong amount?

If you paid an amount greater than your balance due, generally the overpaid amount will be refunded to you when you file your annual tax return. If you paid less than you intended, you can always submit a second payment through Ruby Money at any time.