Use our Tax Payments tool to add, remove, and track all your tax payments.
You can add (and remove) state & federal tax payments made outside of the Ruby Money app with just a few taps. You can also use the Tax Payments to access receipts for payments within in the app.
Follow our step-by-step instructions below to access, add, and remove tax payments.
How to access Tax Payments
- Select the user icon from your the dashboard
- Select Tax Payments & Reports, then you can see all your tax payments in one place
How to add a Tax Payment
- Select the plus icon on the Tax Payments screen to get started
- Enter the information in the Add a tax payment screen, and select Add when you're ready to submit
- You'll get a success message saying "Tax payment added"
- Then you can see your payment reflected in Tax Payments
How to delete a Tax Payment
- From the Tax Payments screen, swipe to the left on an external payment you'd like to remove
- Once the trash can icon appears, select it to delete the payment